Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hoosier State of Mind

I recently moved from the land of Oz to the Hoosier state.  I will begin blogging again, but I'm not making any promises on the regularity of the posts :)  I'll chronicle my life as a first-time apartment dweller and new Indiana resident.  Well, that might not be official, yet, as I still have a Kansas driver's license.  


Fun Hoosier Fact: They call it a BMV instead of a DMV because it is a Bureau, not a department.  Also, I have suffered my first kitchen injury.  It's really my own fault for buying such sharp, serrated knives.  Well, that, and the fact that I was cutting cherry tomatoes mid-air instead of on a cutting board with a steak knife.  I guess I won't treat those as paring knives in the future.  I'll probably cut on a flat surface, too, just to be on the safe side.  My mom would be so proud!


If you want to see pics of the new apartment, click here.


There's no place like home!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment