Background

Monday, December 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS WEEK!!!!

I am like a total kid; I LOVE Christmas!  I love all the festive lights and food and music and sweaters...wait, that might be going too far :)  Appropriately, here are my favorite Christmasy things:


5. Christmas Lights!  Check out this house!  Could you imagine being their neighbor??


4. Cake Balls.  If you do not know what these are, please refer to the Pioneer Woman's handy-dandy instructions here or her Halloween themed ones here.  Deliciousness.  Make these today!


Yum Yum Yum
3. Holiday Music.  I definitely turned on the Christmas music on the day after Thanksgiving.  I only bought like 4 new albums this year...my favorites are still the oldies, like "Blue Christmas" by Elvis, "White Christmas" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."  Don't they just make you feel jolly??


2. White Christmas.  Yes, I mean the movie, but I also love a snow-covered Christmas Day!  I mean, if it is going to be cold, can't we have pretty snow to enjoy too?  Anyway, I love the "Sisters" song in White Christmas and how long the inseam is on the pants that Bing Crosby wears.  


1.  My number 1 favorite thing about Christmas is Christmas Morning.  Yea, you could say that is cheating because my favorite thing about Christmas is Christmas, but I specifically mean the morning.  I always try to sleep in, but I'm WAY too excited, even if I know what I am getting for Christmas.  I get excited to give my brother and mom their gifts and enjoy our traditions.  Even now that we are 21 and 24, my brother and I have an inability to sleep in on Christmas.  Sleeping in would be like 8:30...we used to get up at like 6:00, my mom loved it (not).  I am so excited for Saturday!


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Last week, I created a 6 hour Christmas mix out of all of the holiday music in my itunes. It's the longest mix I own, by far. Is that a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete