Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Taking the dreaded Christmas Photo

Every year we take a Christmas Photo.  This photo is sent out with the annual Christmas Letter.  Both of these are painstaking for my mother.  First, she hates being in pictures.  Even if she isn't in the picture, she gets annoyed with my brother and I because about 3 pictures in, we start goofing around.  We, needless to say, enjoy having our photos taken.  (We think we must be adopted)  Second, my mom hates to brag (again, I must be adopted), so you can imagine how difficult it must be for her to write a letter to our nearest and dearest that basically outlines how perfect we are.

I love getting other people's Christmas letters, seeing the painfully perfect photo and how much people have changed and read about their year-in-review.  I hope all of my faithful followers (like all 3 of you) are now inspired to write your own Christmas Letter and will be sending it to me!
Coming to a Christmas Card near you!

Aren't we angelic?

Maybe Mom has a point about the messing around...

Merry Everything!


1 comment:

  1. srsly friend? You're going to make me write you a christmas card, too? I mean, I know that I like writing letters and all, but i'm feeling like a Christmas card from me requires a little bit of extortion.

    Name your price.

    ReplyDelete